CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A plan

We must get a plan.

Tub of Lard will be back from her fantastic voyage today, and we have got to get ourselves of plan of action.

We need to nail down exactly how we are gonna enact operation get fit, or whatever we are calling it.

Because without a plan I gain 15 pounds in 4 months.

And, without a plan, I eat cake for lunch and donuts for dinner.

Lack of a plan, allows me to skip my exercise routine and blog instead, and it causes me to go out for a run, but then walk the entire way, which I shortened since I had no plan.

Since we restarted this weight loss initiative, I've not lost one ounce of weight.

I am holding strong at too fat for summer clothes.

Luckily, I'm at a good weight for staying warm in cold weather since it's still FREEZING here.

But, it's bound to warm up.

Any day now, it's gonna be too hot for hoodies and sweat pants, and then I'm gonna have a problem.

So, Tub of Lard, I'm putting my foot down. We need a plan!

0 comments: