CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 2

So, I've completed day two of Operation Bye Bye Fat Ass and it's going pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Breakfast:
-Oatmeal w/ brown sugar, of course

Snack 1:
-100 cal cookies

Lunch:
-Same as dinner last night (noodle soup w/chicken and asparagus) and a WW cake

Snack 2:
-100 cal cookies (never should have bought those freakin' cookies)

Dinner:
-Subway. I took the dudes to Mickey D's as predicted but to prevent myself from morphing into the Tasmanian Devil and going nuts on the Mcnuggets, I got my food first and ate it while driving to MCD's. I must admit, though, that I did sneak a couple of their fries. Really, it was only like 3 or four.

And, just to punish myself (for my transgressions with the fries), I didn't have an evening snack.

For exercise I walked at the park for 40 minutes while #2 was at preschool. No time for more since we had doctor's appt and soccer practice in the afternoon/evening. Back at it with Gilad in the am:)

Hopefully, this will soon become second nature and stop feeling like a chore. It takes 21 days to start a new habit, right? So, I only have 19 to go:)-3T (Two Ton Tilly)

0 comments: