CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Go ahead, give it up

For me!!!

That's right I'm tooting my own horn, people.

Because day one of Operation Slim Fast has been a success and I'm only minorly hungrey and moderately sore.

So, here's what went down.

Exercise
-I worked out twice (30 min each time) to Gilad.
-Then I went on a 30 minute walk pushing about &0lbs of stroller (#2 weighs 38lbs and #3 weighs 25lbs, plus the stroller, do the math, people) in a VERY hilly neighborhood.

Food
-Breakfast: 1 cup oatmeal w/1T brown sugar
-Snack #1: fat free yogurt
-Lunch: WW meal, asapargus w/1t margarine, WW cake
-Snack #2: asparagus
-Dinner: Soup made of chicken breast (boiled), Japanese noodles (only 120 cals and 0 grams of fat), and asaparagus, with a side of green beans
-Snack #3: WW cake which I am enjoy this very moment

So? Not bad, heh?

Now, tomorrow I envision a problem. #1 has an appt. with his allergist immediately following school. We will leave from the allergists office and go for an early dinner b/c he has soccer practice. But, it's not enough time to go to a healthy eatery so it will probably be Mickey D's or Taco Bell. Always hard for me to avoid the greasy goodness when I'm passing it around to the dudes.

OOOOOh. I know. I'll get Subway! It worked for Jared, right?

0 comments: