CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Weigh in

The weigh in ain't happening today. My scale isn't working.

Seriously.

I forgot to pick up batteries over the weekend.

I've tried taking them out and putting them back in. Switching them around. Shaking the scale. Because these little tricks work sometimes, squeezing out just enough juice to get a reading.

But not today.

For the time being I'm going to assume that the numbers didn't change any from last week.

I didn't start off this week making very good food choices. I went to the zoo with 3T and the dudes today and had a cheeseburger with fries for lunch.

But we walked a lot and I have an exercise plan for the rest of the week.

Tuesday: Power sculpting class
Wednesday: Gym after work (elliptical machine and weight room)
Thursday: Power sculpting class

I haven't been to the power sculpting class but hope I like it. I just do so much better with instructed exercise. There's an official end time so I'm forced to continue sweating until the class is over. Plus they're more fun to me, which is really what gets me to not blow them off in the first place. I just need to find a routine that works and stick to it.

Wish me luck!


-TOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick with it - I wish you luck