CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

THE Date

I had a great time on my date yesterday, even though there was some sweating (on my part, of course) and I felt way over dressed for the occasion.

But we really do have a lot in common and I'm still interested in getting to know him better (which I let him know) but the question is, is he?

So the waiting begins.

Is he going to call to see me again? Will he just want to be friends? Guess we'll see.

I'm actually cool with it either way. I calmed down about the whole thing on Saturday before meeting him. Because really, I am who I am, and if he can't appreciate how awesome I am, even if I do get sweaty, and shy, and I'm still working on losing these extra pounds I keep finding, then that's his loss.

I'll keep you posted!

-TOL

3 comments:

Alicia said...

yaaay!! that's awesome!! my fingers are crossed for you!!

Dorkys Ramos said...

Ooh how exciting! Please let us know what happens! And kudos to you for putting yourself back out there and just seeing what can happen.

I'm still too scared to try again myself.

Dorkys Ramos said...

P.S. You won this week's giveaway so send me your address when you can :)