CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Enough with the tears

I survived the Power Sculpting class last night. It was...intense, emotionally and physically, to say the least, but I'll be going back and making it a regular part of my routine.

The class was described as high energy and let me tell you, it was. There was barely any time for me to get a sip of water and to wipe the sweat off my brow. But I liked it.

What I didn't like was how self-conscious I felt. First, all the women attending were thin so I felt like the fatty in the room. Second, I sweat like a beast so there I am the fatty who's sweating like a pig and third, I had to use lighter weights than everyone else because I have absolutely no arm strength. By the end I wanted to cry.

The instructor even came up and asked me if I was OK at the end of the class. Which I was, but all the sweating and red face may have made her think otherwise. She did say that I seemed to be in pretty good shape and that I had good form. The in good shape part is totally inaccurate and I think the good form is in part to working out in years past. Meaning, I know how to do it, I just haven't been.

But I still wanted to cry. That is until I watched More to Love last night. Is it just me or are those broads annoying? Stop it with the water works. I can tell you, dudes don't like it when you cry on a date. And they especially don't like it if you're crying because your fat. He said he likes big girls, that's why you're on the show. Stop talking about it already.

And while I'm on the subject, why are these women so unlikeable? They're all coming across as either way too aggressive, catty, slutty, or needy. And I was hoping Kristian would get sent home last night. I think she's a cute girl but I can't take her talking about how much she likes this dude. It's a little freaky, and frankly I'm embarrassed for her.

And Luke, the bachelor, still creeps me out. Not sure what it is but I'm not digging him.

-TOL

3 comments:

Alicia said...

don't cry!! you rock! and yes...more to love...somethings a little of there! kristian was creeping me out with her love note she left at his house....craaaazy!

Unknown said...

I agree--too much boo-hoo-poor me!

stopped by from STS

check out one of my posts"

http://wrestlingretirement.blogspot.com/2009/07/exposing-victorias-secret.html

Anonymous said...

It's the dude's eyes. He has this weird look that I think he's trying for "sexy" but is translating into "creepy". I had to stop watching the show.