CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just call me Bat Girl

I have a bat living on my balcony--again. Not sure if it’s the same little guy who decided he wanted to be my roommate last year but if it is I’m not sure why he didn’t get the hint that I wasn’t in the market for a roommate when I sicced pest control on him. He really wouldn’t bother me if he didn’t make so much mess. And by mess I mean using my balcony as a litter box. When I go to sit on my balcony to relax, read a magazine and enjoy a glass of wine, I don’t want to step in bat shit. So pest control has been called--again.

In other news, my date Monday night went well. He was funny and kept me laughing, which I love. But his humor was definitely crass and borderline offensive. Luckily for him, I’m the type of girl who can take it and don’t offend easily. We seemed to click well as friends, so you never really know, but at this point I don’t think it will turn into anything more.

I’m still on track making good food choices and working out. I have two workouts under my belt this week and have two more planned. The next big weigh-in is Friday. Shooting for two pounds off…

—TOL

1 comments:

Karin said...

Hey girl, keep it up