CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Back on the Wagon

I'm officially back on the wagon.

I'm once again a paying member of the weight watchers (WW) online program.

Why? Because when not closely monitored, I can't be trusted to make the right food choices or eat the proper portions.

How do I know this? I've gained eight pounds since kicking WW to the curb at the end of February.

"I know the rules. Why I'm I still paying for this?," I thought.

And I've learned, that I can't be trusted to follow the rules unless I'm actually documenting and counting the points that I'm consuming each day.

I cannot be trusted.

I don't want to totally lose control when I've come so far, so it's back on the wagon for me. 22 points a day! Whew!

5 comments:

詩婷v said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DiPaola Momma said...

I can't be trusted either and that is seriously sucky! After the pictures from the Red Maple I got my BIG ole butt back to WW too. YOU look amazing and I want to stand next to you and look half (of me) as good. WE CAN DO IT!

marymac said...

Dude, I don't care how much you weigh. You're HAWT!
xo

許淑福 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
虹玟 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.